Discovering Charlevoix is also discovering wildlife and flora still intact and well preserved.
In the heart of the forest, the outfitters of Charlevoix allow their guests to discover different species of animals in complete security and to photograph a variety of plant-life in all seasons. Many outfitters offer observation sites for bear, beaver and moose. In some cases guests can even take part in hosted activities.
Whale & Trout
- Lodging in a 4 star cottage on lake Francois
- Fishing rights(family quota of 30 trout)
- Access to the site and all the activities
- Equipment for the nautical activities (except motors)
- 3 hour whale watching cruise on the St-Lawrence
During your vacation, enjoy all the on-site activities plus a memorable whale watching cruise on the St-Lawrence river.
Back in 2023: All our customers are protected by the emergency helicopter rescue services of Airmedic.
- Interpretation and observation with an experienced and passionate guide
An experienced guide will help you discover black bear in its natural habitat. You will be able to admire and photograph this impressive mammal at a distance of less than 20 meters. You will appreciate his power, his ability, his ingenuity and his dexterity.
- Fishing rod
- Wood(for the cabin and cottage)
- Possibility of renting a cottage-minimum of 4 guests
- 15 trout limit- Permit required
Ice fishing is a wonderful family activity during the holidays and spring break. Tease trout under the ice and warm yourself up in the heated cabin.(Daily fishing with the possibility of renting a heated cabin.)